Saturday, February 11, 2006

ice cream!

What more can you ask for in a twenty-four hour period? Expected snow (not too excited about that one), ice skating, and ice cream with friends.

A whole mess of us went to Friendly's tonight: Marie, Sarah, Nate, Jeff, Rebekah, Hilary, Andrew, Magon, and Shawn. Marie, Sarah, Nate and I were at a table together, and we got the "Crowd Pleaser" I think that's what it was called. Twelve scoops. Six toppings. Four friends. Seven minutes. Heck yes.

Seven minutes later, the ice cream had been devoured.

And then we walked back to campus.

(Shawn and Magon)

We all sang Happy Birthday to Andrew, accompanied by Sarah playing the violin (which kinda made it sound depressing).

My church cancelled services....and I found this out by listening to a song on the church's answering machine. (To the tune of "Let it Snow")
"Oh the weather outside is frightful, but to me it's so delightful; and since we've got lots of snow, stay at home, read the word, we're cancelling services." Haha. Which means, I'll be sleeping in tomorrow, and probably doing some more studying. I really don't want to do my calc homework. Oh well.

No comments: