Sunday, December 17, 2006

words

So here I am: no more disguise, no longer blinded
(Charlie Hall)

Here I am tonight with my arms open wide
(Shawn McDonald)

Chase the dreams we're after
(Plumb)

I have found the answer is to love You and be loved by You alone
(Shane and Shane)

You've been so faithful for all my years
(Jeremy Camp)

Take this life, won't you change this life
(Shawn McDonald)

I've been trying to practice my Spanish, and relearn some vocabulary...I talked to Darling tonight, who's from Nicaragua. Yay :). Mary Ann helped me out a bit, in figuring out that "to pretend" was "fingir". Something I need to remember how to do is to try to talk words through if I don't know them, like, "the thing that does this" so that I get the meaning across. Oh boy.

I'm going to DC on Thursday with Jocelyn. Hooray! We're going to this Bible exhibit, and two war memorials, and I guess whatever else we find.

No comments: