Wednesday, March 21, 2007

my summer missions trip

*adapted from a bulletin insert*

This summer I have the opportunity to travel to Juarez, Mexico for 8 weeks with Youth in Mission (YIM). I am pretty excited for this trip, but I would appreciate any support.

Ministry:
~Partner with a Latin American YIM team
~Facilitate evangelism training & outreach
~Involvement with compassionate ministries
~Participate in Work & Witness projects
~Assisting in leadership training for Nazarene leaders in Mexico
~Train, coordinate and lead a short-term missions trip for Latin American youth (Maximum Mission) in Mexico

Trip Dates: May 29 to July 29
Cost: $3,127.00 (plus airfare)

Prayer Needs:
~Preparing those on-site in Mexico
~Preparing our team for ministry
~Raising the needed support

If you would like to support me financially, let me know and I will give you the needed information.

“The love of Christ compels us...”
2 Corinthians 5:14

No comments: