Wednesday, January 05, 2011

January 5

By the time this is posted, I will be somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean or Europe, on my way back to Kiev.

January 5 has been a significant day in my life for travel.  All right, maybe not "significant", because most of these times I've booked my own plane tickets.  Observe the following trends of what has happened on this date through the years in my life:

2004:  Returned from my first overseas trip, first missions trip, to Nicaragua.

2005:  I was a senior in high school, taking guitar class, among other things.  Nothing momentous there.

2006:  Left Boston on my way to Belize and Guatemala for a biology course.

2007:  Wolly Bible quiz meet.  Also, taking Human Exceptionalities as a J-term course, as a sophomore in college.

2008:  Was halfway (in time) between YIM trips to Mexico and Ukraine.

2009:  Began student teaching at Atlantic Middle School

2010:  Flew back to Ukraine after Christmas break

2011:  Flew back to Ukraine after Christmas break

No comments: