Saturday, May 06, 2006

allnighter

Oh man that was a fun night. A whole bunch of us pulled an all-nighter and watched the sun rise.

At around 6:30pm, we went into Boston to Harvard Square to walk around. We ended up going to Baskin' Robbins and Dunkin Donuts, before just plain wandering around.

Once we got back, I took a nap from 11:15-12:15. Rachel woke me up, and I was so out of it. She poked me and I didn't even wake up right away. Apparently I asked her when she was leaving, and getting up, and said "What the crap" a couple of times. Then I decided I wasn't going to go, so Rachel left. Then I followed her down the hall to go talk to Shawn and Magon. After I got back, I decided I did want to go after all. So I went.

We stayed out till sunrise, and laughed and ate candy and snacks. I came back to campus around 4 am to go to the bathroom, and didn't fall asleep at all while on the beach. We played the "ten fingers" game, aka "Never have I ever..." I got a lot of great quotes.

Pictures can be seen on my facebook account:
http://enc.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2001835&l=dfa36&id=149000082

Erica: "Was that you that changed my background?"
Troxler: "No, it was Jiminy Cricket. Let your conscience be your guide."

Magon, talking about the name Jesus: "How is it a word?"

Pearl: "Are you putting ENC on the same level as Jesus?"

Pearl: "Lightbulbs? Who likes lightbulbs?" (makes camera flash) "How about now? Do you like lightbulbs now?"

Marie: "Goodness gracious Christians"

somebody: "Anna's fish is a [censored]"

somebody else: "I thought I had mono for an entire year. Then it turned out I was just bored."

(I took a picture right next to Marie's face) Marie: "My whole life flashed before my eyes!"

~spin the corn pops

Pearl: "A salty sugary chocolatey snack? That sounds DISGUSTING."

Me: "I wish I had friends" (at this point they thought I would leave it at that) "in other time zones so I could call them in the middle of the night"

~apparently boys make better machine gun sounds than girls

Pearl: "You almost lashed out at me out of habit."

~coming back from the T, I think it might have been Shawn that said, "I'm dumb, okay?" Someone heard "Gollum" from that, and then Preston, from "gollum" heard "You're Allah?"

Leman at 3:24 am (for this one quote I decided that writing down the times would be interesting, but ended up not continuing it): "Well I'm going to lay down in the fetal position"

Shawn: "Sorry Andrew Leman for kicking you in the head."

Troxler, saying this before a question was even asked: "Oh I know the answer."

Pearl: "My toe is falling asleep."

~a raccoon glared Ben and I down on our way back to the beach at 4 am

Troxler, on her sleeping bag: "This smells like chocolate. That's because I'm sleeping on chocolate."

Erica: "I don't trash on me"

Leman: "Are there any fish out there?" (in Quincy Bay)
Pearl: "Yeah, but they have three eyes"

Magon: "Jess, move your head to the left"
(I move my head to my left)
Magon: "That's not your left"
me: "Yes it is"

No comments: