Wednesday, November 01, 2006

life as a college student

Life right now:

The Good:
~I got a 100% on my Educ. exam and a 98% on my Linguistics one.
~Walmart's Trail Mix is really good.
~I'm understanding what we're doing in Calc 3 right now! There's a little bit that I don't quite get, though.
~Concentration Camp was last weekend, and it was super amazing. I'll put quotes up later.
~I babysit tomorrow. :)
~I'm unofficially going to the quiz this month. Meaning, I'm going to fulfill my Wolly duties but not being an official since I'm going home for the weekend. (shhh)
~I got my Wolly quiz t-shirt tonight! YES! First ever!
~I'm almost done Christmas shopping for my family--I just need to get something for Mom-Mom and Dad.

The Bad:
~I have 2 papers due Friday, one of which I don't want to do but I need to quit saying that.
~I need to do laundry this weekend.
~I'm not sure what I want to be "when I grow up." "Yo no quiero ser grande; soy un chico Toys R Us"

The Ugly:
~I have, as of this moment, 86 meals left to last me till the end of J-term. This means some strategic eating on my part.

Now to organize what I'm taking home (yes, that is NEXT weekend, but it gets me out of doing homework).

No comments: