Wednesday, December 06, 2006

saying it again...

Yes, everyone, I've said this a bazillion times, but I LOVE WOLLY QUIZZING.

Tonight was our last practice before all of us ENCers head out for break. Sadly, it was also Shea's and Jenny O's last practice ever. I'm wicked sad that they're leaving. Shea because there will now be a "Shea-shaped hole" in quizzing, in Science and Religion class next semester, and in life overall. Jenny O because she is cool and from out west and now has named what I'm doing next fall. :)

We "gave each other gifts" in the form of compliments, saying what we appreciated about the group as a whole, or about specific individuals. It was wonderful. Especially the goodies Sondra brought.

First of all, Lucas kept us all laughing...not constantly, but still. He asked me if the little koosh type dinosaur was edible (the one that looked like Jennie's Phillip). Ohhh Lucas. He shared at least 5 times, and Prof stopped him after 5 (or so). One of the times, he couldn't remember what he was going to say (seems to happen a lot?), and said something along the lines of 30
seconds would pass, and then he'd get it wrong, but then remember. Haha.

Second, it was just good for everyone to see that they were appreciated for SOMETHING, even if it's not always said. Like me with my organization and "logic"--"It's a good logic, it's not a mean logic," Luke said. Heh. And then a little while later, I was like, "Hey guys, for all this talk of organization, Jenny O's card seems to have vanished." Then it was found. :) You also had the people who were simply described by their names--Preston and Andrew. :)

So yeah, I'm definitely a "words of affirmation" type person. :) Pastor Mike called me right
before dinner!!!! I haven't talked to him in what seems like eons! I only got to talk to him for a little bit before eating, but I'm going to call him Saturday once I'm done with stuff. I can't wait to catch up with him later.

I can't wait to hear about YIM...though...one of my references didn't get in to them. Hopefully that'll be fine. If God wants me to go, I'll go. Easy as pie, right? I hope so.

I have to study now for Foundations of Ed and Calc 3. Gross. At least the room is quiet for right now. These next few days are going to be some intense days of working and studying. BUT...at least I'm done with CAS for the semester!
Kbye.

No comments: