Monday, November 13, 2006

a solution to the drama?

You know what would just solve all this drama? Aside from everyone just talking to each other, and being honest...

A few of our own Jerry Springer episodes. You know, everyone shouts at each other about what they can't stand about them, or accusing them of stuff...though, I don't know that I've seen a success story from Jerry Springer...I don't know that I've seen a full episode either.

So maybe not.

I am finding that by cloistering myself in my room, and barely talking to most people anymore (with the exception of quizzing, Angel, and a few others), I don't have any drama. But yet, running away isn't the solution. It'd be nice, though.

Relationships take WORK. There's one particular friendship I'm thinking of right now, where it could just be easiest to let the friendship wither away. But I don't want things to change, even
though we've changed. I don't know what this change means for our friendship, and it's gonna be tough trying to figure things out.

We can't make it through life on our own. Remember "About a Boy"? Last year, I feel it was that I was relying on people, and spending so much more time with friends that God got pushed to the side. This year, I am focusing on God and schoolwork and not so much my "friends". Schoolwork almost requires it to happen, especially right now.

Make the effort. I know I need to.

[on a lighter note]

Aunt Lori and I left MD at 7:11 pm last night, and I got back to campus at 3am. That was followed by 4 hours of sleep, an hour of class, 2 more hours of sleep, and then class again. Then more work.

But it was great seeing my youth group people, and the little kids in the church. At the afterglow, I ate with Kevin (3), and he wanted some of my "puppy chow" stuff (I told him not till after eating the food his mom gave me for him). I asked him if he wanted some of his hot dog/popcorn/etc, and he said no. Having observed John Mark getting him to eat Saturday night, I was like, "Here, Kevin, havea bite." So he ate.
Kevin: "Mommy, I found Jessica" :)

We're getting down to the end, guys!!! ACK!

No comments: