Thursday, December 28, 2006

spring schedule

First, J-term:
~Human Exceptionalities from 8:30-12:30, with a break somewhere in there, along with lunch
~Working at CAS, maybe 6-9 hours a week
~Babysitting anywhere from 2-4 hours a week
~Quizzing once a week for an hour and half
~plus studying, plus the quiz meet the first weekend
Doesn't seem too bad.

Spring Semester:
~Arts and Music
~Science and Religion
~Christian Tradition
~Educ Psych
~Linear Algebra (4 credits)
That's pretty intense. Now add:
~about 6 hours of work at CAS
~2-4 hours a week babysitting
~quizzing each week and quiz meets in February and March (I don't know about April)
~lots of reading/studying, I can feel it
~Not to mention preparing for YIM
Yikes!

I'm ready for it, I think. I got thru last semester okay. I want my independence back (i.e., back to the dorm!). This weekend I'm going to my dad's, and I get to visit the Easton church. Hooray!

No comments: